Shipping & Return Policy
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with our purchase. However, If your purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
We will not accept any return for Electronic products,Damaged products, and if there is any missing components in the box.
To ensure that items are accepted for returns, we kindly ask that you keep all original packaging and proof of purchase.
- To return the item please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of purchase. Returns made within 30 days of purchase will be refunded to the type of payment used in the original sale. Please allow up to 5 to 7 business days for a refund to be posted to your credit card account from the date the refund is processed. We will notify you by email once your return has been processed.
- We do carry a few items that can be returned, however once the seal on the package is opened, a 15% restocking fee will be applied due to the need for inspection, repackaging, and restocking. These items are marine air conditioning systems, a/c parts & pumps, refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, battery chargers, Reverso products, liferafts, tender chocks, cutlass bearings, dinghies, electronics, Seabobs, and Seabob accessories. Damaged or incomplete items can not be returned.
- Items being returned for one of the following reasons will also incur a 15% restocking fee: No longer needing or wanting the product, Products purchased by mistake.
- Repackage the item(s) in its original packaging and ship the item(s) back to us. We will replace defective products and exchange for the same model and style only. Return shipping cost is covered by customer unless the product is defective from the manufacturer or damaged by shipping. No returns on special orders or custom items.
Damaged or Missing Goods We thoroughly inspect items before shipping, and will not send out damaged packages. While we take extra measures to ensure safe and secure shipment of your product, issues during shipment – while rare – are possible. We suggest you thoroughly inspect the package upon arrival before accepting delivery. If severe damage is apparent, the item should be refused during delivery “due to damaged packaging”.
- Please note that all freight shipments should not be signed clear until the package has been inspected. Climax Marine Store cannot be responsible for shipments that are signed clear and later damage is found. We will try to help as much as we can, but it would make the process more difficult. We ask this so that all parties will be protected in case a claim is needed.
The following items cannot be returned :
- Items without original packaging
- Used Items
- Electronics items
- Damaged Products
If you have any questions concerning our return policy please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com If your purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
Questions regarding our return, shipping or warranty policies? Do not hesitate to contact us here or chat with us below!