- Refrigerator volume of 2.1 cu. ft. holds up to 24 12-oz. bottles or 44 12-oz cans
- Mechanical dial control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range of 34° - 45° F
- Capable of producing and storing up to 8 Lbs. of ice per day
- No drain required
- Field reversible door swing
- Standard travel package includes door latch and ice flap ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments
- ADA Compliant
U-LINE Refrigerator (230V)
21" Marine Combo Refrigerator
Enjoy all the comforts of home even when out at sea. This hardy refrigerator from U-Line is corrosion and UV resistant and includes door latch and ice flap for security even when conditions become harsh. Capable of producing and storing up to 8 Lbs. of ice per day you never have to go without crisp chilled refreshments.
About U Line
For over five decades and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the leader in innovation, quality and value in the premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. The Uihlein family traces its roots back to southern Germany. In the mid-1800's several family members immigrated to the U.S. and were an instrumental part of a substantial brewery. Available at AJ Madison.