Max. Delivery: 250 Lt/min
Max. Head: 19m.
- (the pumps are supplied fully painted).
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
- CM: single-phase 230 V ± 10%, with thermal protector.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 54.
TF Marine TC-41 (230V/1PH/50Hz/0.75Kw)
Centrifugal electric pump made in BRONZE widely used in the nautical sector to transfer and/or deliver fresh water and sea water to all the plants where a large flow rate is needed such as air conditioning, cooling, circulation etc.
Close-coupled centrifugal pumps with open impeller.
B-C: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in bronze (the pumps are supplied fully painted).
- For moderately dirty liquids or emulsions.
- For marine, industry and agriculture.