- Backward-Compatible with Legacy Marine Air Systems® Passport® I/O Control Board
- Cutout-Compatible to Legacy Marine Air Systems® Passport® I/O Control Display
- Newly designed and manufactured control display.
- Replaces displays with serial numbers starting with 377. These are imprinted with a logo with a large penguin facing left.
- Cures annoying problems like sticking or non-operational buttons, bad LED segments or non-working displays.
- Available in full size or compact models.
- Available in black or white.
Note: This control display does NOT replace displays with serial numbers starting with “315” and those imprinted with NO Penguin or with a small penguin facing right.
Passport IO Display (White) - Replacement Marine Air Systems® Passport®
Dometic Passport I/O Display
The Passport I/O Environmental Control Unit is a microprocessor based controller, designed for the precise control and monitoring of direct expansion and chilled water boat air conditioning systems from Marine Air. The control is dual voltage, operating at both 115 and 230 Volts, 50/60 Hz. The display is available in both black and white. In chilled water air handlers, the control is referred to as AH-Passport I/O.
The assembly has a ground shield to protect against static interference and RF noise. The circuit board is conformally coated to provide high resistance to external damage or corrosion. Non-volatile memory stores all user-selectable parameters indefinitely during operation or any power failure situations.