- Identical look and wall cutout to the original ECU-Maxx, AH-Maxx & FX-Maxx Control Displays.
- Easy-to-read and bright 7-segment LED display
- Clear, individual mode, fault and fan speed indicator LEDs
- Simple 6-button interface for operation and programming
- Built-in inside temperature sensor
- 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface. Legacy SDL interface also available.
- Available in black or white
FX-Maxx Multi-Compatible with Marvair®, Marineair®, Cruisair®, Aqua-Air®
ECU/AH-Maxx Control Display
The ECU/AH-Maxx Control Display is part pf a DX/CW cabin control system sold during the mid-1990s. It supports the ECU-Maxx Control Board for DX applications, and the AH-Maxx Control Board for CW applications. The display interface utilizes the 8-conductor Amp® SDL cable (SUB-006).
Although the ECU-Maxx and AH-Maxx control boards are no longer manufactured, we recommend replacing your ECU-Maxx to the current FX2 control board with the integrated EasyStart daughterboard.