A Marvair first - the Box Blower™ air mover
- Two to three dBA quieter than conventional centrifugal blowers.
- Up to three duct outlets on the blower housing eliminate the need to rotate the blower, saving valuable installation time and labor.
- Oval hose ring easily fits round flex duct.
- No expensive air distribution adapters required.
- Blower motor never needs oiling.
- Exceptionally low amp draw
12,000 BTU MARVAIR CHILLED WATER Air-Handler (230)
- Water coil and hairpins are dipped, not sprayed, in a polyester enamel to maximize coil life while preserving heat transfer.
- Stainless steel condensate pan with two condensate openings and high sides.
- The bottom of the pan is insulated to prevent external condensation, minimize movement and reduce sound transmission.
- Blower plenum is completely enclosed in sound absorbing insulation.
Innovative design reduces installation time and materials
- Remote air bleed valve is constructed of braided hose with an integral relief valve.
- Three way motorized valve with factory installed water temperature well.
- Remotely mounted electrical box allows placement in confined places.
- Factory provided hold down clamps.
A universal control/PC board
One control board for all products - self-contained units, split systems, chillers and chilled water air handlers - makes replacement quicker and easier and reduces stocking requirements.